Coyotes re-sign Crouse to 5-year deal with reported $4.3M AAV
The deal reportedly contains an average annual value of $4.3 million.
"We are very pleased to sign Lawson to a long-term contract," general manager Doug Armstrong said in a news release. "He is a big, strong, skilled power forward and we look forward to him being a big part of our future."
Crouse was scheduled to have his arbitration hearing Monday before the two sides reportedly struck a deal.
The 25-year-old scored a career-high 20 goals in 65 games for the Coyotes last season.
Crouse has recorded 110 points over 346 contests since making his NHL debut during the 2016-17 campaign.
- Dumba not worried about trade, extension entering contract year
- Canucks' Boeser expected to miss start of season after hand surgery
- Fantasy: 5 potential NHL sleepers to steal late in drafts
- Ranking the NHL's 6 best defense pairings entering 2022-23
- Panarin seeking more complete game: 'I need to be everywhere'