Report: Blackhawks getting calls on Strome
The Blackhawks acquired Strome, 24, from the Arizona Coyotes in November 2018 for Nick Schmaltz. He was electric during his first season in Chicago, recording 51 points in 58 games. Over the last two campaigns, he's managed just 55 points in 98 contests.
The Coyotes selected Strome with the third overall pick in the 2015 NHL Draft. He signed a two-year extension with an average annual value of $3 million with the Blackhawks prior to the 2020-21 season. He'll be a restricted free agent at the conclusion of this year.
- Stan Bowman resigns as Blackhawks GM after sexual assault investigation
- Undefeated: Why these four teams are off to blazing-hot starts
- Report on Blackhawks' scandal reveals leaders' win-at-all-costs choices
- Report: Sabres ramp up Eichel trade talks with Golden Knights
- Mark Messier on leadership, Halloween parties, Cup journeys, and TV gig