Canucks sign Halak to 1-year deal
The deal also carries $1.5 million in potential performance bonuses.
Halak posted a .905 save percentage and minus-1.6 goals saved above average over 19 games with the Boston Bruins in 2021.
The 36-year-old played three seasons with Boston following stints with the New York Islanders, Washington Capitals, St. Louis Blues, and Montreal Canadiens.
- Devils' Blackwood confirms he isn't vaccinated due to 'health concerns'
- Report: NHL investigating Evander Kane for potential COVID-19 protocol violation
- Kadri confident teammates trust him after playoff suspension
- Peel admits hot-mic incident was 'a tremendous error in judgement'
- Ranking the NHL's 8 best lines heading into this season