Golden Knights nab Brossoit on 2-year contract
The contract is worth $2.325 million per season, reports TSN's Darren Dreger.
Broissoit posted a .918 save percentage and 3.9 goals saved above average in 14 games as the Winnipeg Jets backup this past season.
The 28-year-old played the last three campaigns with the Jets after spending his first four with the Edmonton Oilers.
- Devils' Blackwood confirms he isn't vaccinated due to 'health concerns'
- Report: NHL investigating Evander Kane for potential COVID-19 protocol violation
- Kadri confident teammates trust him after playoff suspension
- Peel admits hot-mic incident was 'a tremendous error in judgement'
- Ranking the NHL's 8 best lines heading into this season