Oilers sign Hyman to 7-year deal with $5.5M AAV
The pact includes a no-move clause for the first five years and a modified no-move clause for the final two, reports TSN's Darren Dreger.
Hyman was one of the bigger names on the unrestricted free-agent market. He notched 15 goals and 18 assists over 43 games with the Toronto Maple Leafs this past season.
Toronto gave Hyman permission to speak with other teams earlier in the offseason.
He spent his first six NHL campaigns with the Maple Leafs, who acquired him from the Florida Panthers in 2015.
- Devils' Blackwood confirms he isn't vaccinated due to 'health concerns'
- Report: NHL investigating Evander Kane for potential COVID-19 protocol violation
- Kadri confident teammates trust him after playoff suspension
- Peel admits hot-mic incident was 'a tremendous error in judgement'
- Ranking the NHL's 8 best lines heading into this season