Chargers' Bosa carted off with foot injury
Los Angeles Chargers pass-rusher Joey Bosa was carted off with a foot injury in the first quarter of Sunday's 23-20 loss to the Green Bay Packers.
Bosa appeared to be emotional while exiting on the cart. He limped off the field in visible pain before falling to the ground on the sideline.
The defensive end missed the first half of the 2018 campaign due to a foot injury.
Bosa returned to his Pro Bowl form in 2023 after missing 12 games last season because of a groin ailment. He is second on the team in both sacks (6.5) and quarterback hits (eight).
Tuli Tuipulotu should see more playing time alongside Khalil Mack with Bosa out.
- Report: Colts' Taylor could miss time due to thumb injury
- Panthers owner: 'We are totally confident' in No. 1 pick Bryce Young
- Tomlin: Watt is 'best defensive player on the planet right now'
- NFL Power Rankings - Week 13: Packers soaring, Jets in free fall
- Gates among semifinalists for Pro Football Hall of Fame's 2024 class