Dobbs unable to buy own jersey before Cardinals remedy issue
Joshua Dobbs has started the last three games for the Arizona Cardinals. He's even brought them their lone victory. Apparently, that still wasn't enough for the team to sell his jersey.
Dobbs shared a video of himself in the Cardinals team store looking to purchase his jersey for his family but was shocked as he realized it wasn't listed as one of the available pieces to order.
"I know I just got here, but we could at least have a custom jersey ready," Dobbs said. "Help your boy out."
The Cardinals did indeed come to the rescue, as the team later shared a video of Dobbs announcing that his jersey was officially live in the team shop.
The 28-year-old was traded to the Cardinals from the Cleveland Browns in late August. He was quickly slotted in as the team's starting quarterback, with Kyler Murray on the mend from a torn ACL suffered last season. Dobbs earned the first victory of his career Sunday with a 28-16 upset over the Dallas Cowboys.
- Report: Browns' Flacco expected to start vs. Jaguars
- Report: Jaguars optimistic Lawrence will play vs. Browns
- Report: Seahawks' Walker, Charbonnet expected to be available vs. 49ers
- Vikings OC Phillips arrested on suspicion of drunken driving
- Bengals won't be punished after NFL probe into Burrow injury reporting