Beckham exits Ravens' win over Bengals with ankle injury
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. suffered an ankle injury during a 27-24 win over the Cincinnati Bengals.
Head coach John Harbaugh said postgame that he doesn't believe Beckham's injury is serious.
Before exiting the game, the star wideout hauled in three passes for 29 yards.
Beckham signed a one-year, $15-million deal with the Ravens in the offseason. Baltimore also drafted wide receiver Zay Flowers in the first round of the 2023 draft in an effort to improve quarterback Lamar Jackson's passing attack options.
Injuries have nagged the former Pro Bowler for several years. He's suffered multiple ankle ailments and ACL tears throughout his career that forced him to miss time.
The 30-year-old had two receptions for 37 yards in the Ravens' Week 1 victory over the Houston Texans.
- Chargers' Staley: Johnston's role will expand after Williams' injury
- Kaepernick pens letter to Jets GM for practice squad opportunity
- Rodgers: Jets need to hold poise amid offensive struggles
- NFL Power Rankings - Week 4: Every team's best newcomer
- Packers' Watson expects to make 2023 debut vs. Lions on TNF