Report: Calais Campbell set to visit Bills, Jets
Free-agent defensive lineman Calais Campbell is scheduled to visit the Buffalo Bills and New York Jets next week, a source told Tiffany Blackmon of 92.9 The Game.
The Baltimore Ravens released Campbell on March 13 after three seasons with the team. The 36-year-old has reportedly already visited the Atlanta Falcons and Jacksonville Jaguars.
The Bills have been relatively quiet in free agency, especially on the defensive side. Buffalo has yet to add any outside free agents to a defense that gave up 412 yards to the Cincinnati Bengals in its divisional-round loss.
New York ranked second in points per game allowed last season and racked up 45 sacks, good for seventh in the league. The Jets also haven't added any outside free agents on defense.
Campbell has 99 sacks and 165 tackles for loss in 227 career games.
- Colts' Taylor hoping to return in 2-3 weeks after thumb surgery
- Report: Texans' Howard set to miss rest of season with knee injury
- Rodgers: Return depends on health, Jets' playoff chances
- Panthers owner: 'We are totally confident' in No. 1 pick Bryce Young
- Tomlin: Watt is 'best defensive player on the planet right now'