Source: Seahawks adding Julian Love to secondary
Former New York Giants safety Julian Love is signing with the Seattle Seahawks, a source told Jordan Schultz, theScore's NFL insider.
Love set new career highs in 2022, with two interceptions, 124 total tackles, and 16 starts.
A fourth-round pick in the 2019 draft, Love brings versatility to the Seahawks' secondary. He played deep safety, in the slot, and in the box during his four-year stay with the Giants.
Love joins Quandre Diggs and Jamal Adams, among others, in the Seahawks' safety room. Diggs earned a Pro Bowl invite last year after grabbing four interceptions, while Adams only played one game due to a season-ending quad injury.
- Colts' Taylor hoping to return in 2-3 weeks after thumb surgery
- Report: Texans' Howard set to miss season with knee injury
- Rodgers: Return depends on health, Jets' playoff chances
- Panthers owner: 'We are totally confident' in No. 1 pick Bryce Young
- Tomlin: Watt is 'best defensive player on the planet right now'