Sources: Seahawks, Dre'Mont Jones agree to 3-year, $51.5M contract
The Seattle Seahawks plan to sign defensive lineman Dre'Mont Jones to a three-year, $51.5-million deal, according to Jordan Schultz, theScore's NFL insider.
Jones had 6.5 sacks, nine tackles for loss, and 10 quarterback hits in 13 games with the Denver Broncos in 2022.
The former third-round pick has amassed 22 sacks, 28 tackles for loss, and 38 quarterback hits since entering the league in the 2019 NFL Draft. He's also picked off one pass and forced a pair of fumbles in his 56 career games.
The 26-year-old was widely considered to be a candidate for the franchise tag with the Broncos but finds himself joining the team that sent Russell Wilson to Denver last offseason.
- DeSean Jackson retiring with Eagles after 15 seasons
- Caleb Williams: Declaring for 2024 NFL Draft 'a game-time decision'
- Report: Texans' Howard set to miss rest of season with knee injury
- Colts' Taylor hoping to return in 2-3 weeks after thumb surgery
- Rodgers: Return depends on health, Jets' playoff chances