Najee Harris left MNF vs. Colts due to abdominal injury
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Najee Harris exited the Monday Night Football matchup against the Indianapolis Colts due to an abdominal injury.
Harris suffered the injury in the second quarter. He went to the locker room and didn't return.
Head coach Mike Tomlin said after the game that Harris is being evaluated, and the team will have more information on Tuesday, according to Josh Carney of the Beaver County Times.
The 24-year-old Harris had 10 carries for 35 yards and a touchdown before exiting the game.
Anthony McFarland Jr. and Benny Snell handled the running back duties for the remainder of the game. Rookie running back Jaylen Warren was inactive with a hamstring injury.
Harris has 688 total yards and five touchdowns this season.
- DeSean Jackson retiring with Eagles after 15 seasons
- Caleb Williams: Declaring for 2024 NFL Draft 'a game-time decision'
- Report: Bucs confident Mayfield will play vs. Panthers despite ankle injury
- Report: Texans' Howard set to miss rest of season with knee injury
- Colts' Taylor hoping to return in 2-3 weeks after thumb surgery