Top OL prospect Fashanu returning to Penn State for 2023
Fashanu was widely regarded as one of the top offensive line prospects for the 2023 NFL Draft and a potential top-10 pick.
"There is still more that I want to achieve personally and collectively as a program," Fashanu stated in his announcement.
The 6-foot-6, 308-pound redshirt sophomore climbed many evaluators' draft boards thanks in large part to his pass protection abilities. He allowed zero sacks and six hurries on 299 pass-blocking snaps this season, according to PFF.
Fashanu is just 19 years old and only became a full-time starter this year. He's helped the Nittany Lions to a 10-2 record and the third-ranked total offense in the Big Ten.
- Arrest warrant issued for Bengals' Mixon for aggravated menacing
- Carr won't extend contract deadline to help facilitate trade
- Mahomes didn't aggravate ankle injury: 'I'm in a good spot'
- Raiders' Crosby blasts 'crybaby' Joey Bosa for complaining about officials
- Ryans: Picking Texans over Broncos was easy decision