Mahomes rookie card sells for record $4.3M
PWCC Marketplace announced Wednesday that a 2017 National Treasures NFL Shield Mahomes rookie card fetched $4.3 million in a private sale, setting a new record for a football card. A Brady 2000 Playoff Contenders Championship Rookie Ticket card set the previous record when it sold for $3.1 million in March.
The $4.3-million sale puts the Mahomes card in fourth place among the 10 most expensive sports trading cards ever sold.
- Heinicke leads Washington past Giants on TNF
- Colts to appear in 1st in-season edition of 'Hard Knocks'
- Rodgers: 'We're in big trouble' if we freak out after Week 1 blowout loss
- Bieniemy brushes off USC rumors, focused on matchup with Ravens
- Higgins changing number after season: I don't want to be 'Ochocinco 2.0'