Final 2021 NFL mock draft
1. Jacksonville Jaguars - Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson
2. New York Jets - Zach Wilson, QB, BYU
More doubt than we probably realize.
3. San Francisco 49ers (from HOU via MIA) - Trey Lance, QB, North Dakota State
It's not Jones, it's Lance.
4. Atlanta Falcons - Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State
Falcons or trade up, it simply makes no sense for Fields to drop beyond this.
5. Cincinnati Bengals - Ja'Marr Chase, WR, LSU
Protecting Joe Burrow can wait for Round 2.
6. Miami Dolphins (from PHI) - Jaylen Waddle, WR, Alabama
Waddle will be picked before Heisman-winning teammate DeVonta Smith.
7. Detroit Lions - Penai Sewell, OT, Oregon
The Lions might try hard to trade back if this is the way the board falls.
8. Carolina Panthers - Jaycee Horn, CB, South Carolina
Pitts' mini fall ends here.
9. Denver Broncos - Mac Jones, QB, Alabama
Teddy Bridgewater is merely insurance.
10. Dallas Cowboys - Kyle Pitts, TE, Florida
The perfect fit seen by everyone.
11. New York Giants - Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State
Kenny Golladay's signing took WR off the board here.
12. Philadelphia Eagles (from SF via MIA) - DeVonta Smith, WR, Alabama
Eventually the Eagles will hit on a WR pick.
13. Los Angeles Chargers - Rashawn Slater, OT, Northwestern
CB and even WR are possibilities here.
14. Minnesota Vikings - Jaelan Phillips, Edge, Miami
Mike Zimmer isn't running back that woeful defense.
15. New England Patriots - Zaven Collins, LB, Tulsa
A dream of a fit as Dont'a Hightower's replacement.
16. Arizona Cardinals - Patrick Surtain II, CB, Alabama
Fills a major need.
17. Las Vegas Raiders - Teven Jenkins, OT, Oklahoma State
Who knows what zany pick Gruden and Mayock will make here. If they play it safe, this is the move.
18. Miami Dolphins - Kwity Paye, Edge, Michigan
The Fins desperately need to upgrade their pass-rushers.
19. Washington Football Team - Christian Darrisaw, OT, Virginia Tech
The run on OL ends here.
20. Chicago Bears - Greg Newsome II, CB, Northwestern
A plug-and-play replacement for the departed Kyle Fuller.
21. Indianapolis Colts - Eric Stokes, CB, Georgia
Fills a major need.
22. Tennessee Titans - Caleb Farley, CB, Virginia Tech
The Titans aren't scared of injured prospects.
23. New York Jets (from SEA) - Alijah Vera-Tucker, OL, USC
Protection for the No. 2 pick.
24. Pittsburgh Steelers - Najee Harris, RB, Alabama
An offensive lineman would be a smarter pick, but it really seems like the Steelers will do this.
25. Jacksonville Jaguars (from LAR) - Christian Barmore, DT, Alabama
Urban Meyer needs to upgrade the defense at every level.
26. Cleveland Browns - Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Notre Dame
JOK can really do some damage roaming behind a frightening group of pass-rushers.
27. Baltimore Ravens - Jayson Oweh, Edge, Penn State
The Ravens can wait to take a wideout next.
28. New Orleans Saints - Asante Samuel Jr., CB, Florida State
Don't rule out the Saints trading up for an earlier CB.
29. Green Bay Packers - Rashod Bateman, WR, Minnesota
Aaron Rodgers finally gets a shiny new toy.
30. Buffalo Bills - Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson
A running back who works in the Bills' pass-first scheme.
31. Baltimore Ravens (from KC) - Kadarius Toney, WR, Florida
Lamar Jackson needs weapons.
32. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Gregory Rousseau, Edge, Miami
A luxury pick.
- NFL not planning to release report on Washington Football Team
- Goodell: NFL doesn't have 'necessary' info to decide Watson's status
- Manfred remains optimistic on labor; pitch clock encouraging
- Manfred honors Ohtani with Commissioner's Historic Achievement Award
- Report: Sabres ramp up Eichel trade talks with Golden Knights