Pistons vs. Wizards postponed due to travel issues in Dallas
Detroit played in Dallas on Monday and the team has still not made a return flight home due to poor weather conditions.
The Dallas area is currently under an ice storm warning due to freezing rain that has forced hundreds of flights in the area to be cancelled.
With the status of flights unclear, there's also uncertainty about the New Orleans Pelicans' travel to Dallas to take on the Mavericks on Thursday, according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
Despite the postponement, the Wizards still had a shootaround Wednesday morning in anticipation of the contest, according to The Athletic's Josh Robbins.
The game between with 24-26 Wizards and 13-39 Pistons was scheduled for 7:00 p.m. ET.
- By the numbers: Standout stats from a record-breaking night in the NBA
- LaVine out 3-4 more weeks with right foot inflammation
- Clippers overcome Jokic's triple-double to snap 8-game series skid vs. Nuggets
- Luka records 1st 25-point triple-double in an opening half vs. Jazz
- Bane scores career-high 49 points, Grizzlies deliver Pistons 18th straight loss