Draymond fined $25K for 'obscene language' to Mavs fan
Warning: Video contains coarse language
The NBA fined Golden State Warriors star Draymond Green $25,000 for directing "obscene language" toward a fan, Joe Dumars, the league's executive vice president and head of basketball operations, announced Thursday.
The incident occurred in the fourth quarter of Tuesday's contest against the Dallas Mavericks.
Green exchanged words with a Mavs fan as Spencer Dinwiddie prepared to shoot free throws.
Dallas eventually squeaked out a 116-113 victory, handing the Warriors their 10th loss in 12 road games.
- Giannis erupts for 54 in Bucks' massive comeback win vs. Clippers
- 2023 NBA All-Star snubs: Siakam, AD headline notable omissions
- Crowning The King: Chronicling LeBron's path to Kareem's scoring record
- Luka exits with heel contusion in win vs. Pelicans
- Watch: Cavs' Mitchell, Grizzlies' Brooks ejected after scuffle