Steph admits 'curiosity' over playing for hometown Hornets
Stephen Curry would be content to spend his entire career with the Golden State Warriors, but he hasn't ruled out possibly putting on another team's uniform one day.
"I think both things can be true: I love the journey with the Warriors, and there's never been any real interest in playing for any other team. But the curiosity around what it would be like to play for your hometown, what it'd be like to live in Charlotte, to possibly set up roots and all that? You think about it for sure," Curry said.
"If I can play for the Warriors my entire career and be one of those guys where I've had a lot of success - individually and collectively as a team - and become a one-team guy? That list is pretty short. ... But like I said, that can be true, and also the curiosity of like, 'What would it be like to wear No. 30 in Charlotte like my pops?'"
Curry signed an extension last year that will keep him with the Warriors through 2026, at which point he'll be 38 years old.
- In-Season Tournament roundup: Celtics, Kings advance as quarterfinal matchups set
- Report: Cuban selling majority stake in Mavs, will retain team control
- Knicks rout Hornets to earn In-Season Tournament quarterfinals berth
- Report: LaMelo to miss extended period with serious ankle sprain
- Anthony Edwards is mastering the mid-range game