Report: Pistons trading for Jazz's Bogdanovic
The Croatian national is an elite shooter. He's averaged 15 points per game on a 39.2% mark from beyond the arc across 603 contests in eight seasons split between the Brooklyn Nets, Washington Wizards, Indiana Pacers, and Jazz.
Bogdanovic will provide a veteran presence and floor spacing to a Detroit lineup that features two skilled, young guards in Cade Cunningham and Jaden Ivey.
Olynyk will reunite with Utah executive Danny Ainge after the pair spent four years together with the Boston Celtics from 2013-17. Meanwhile, the physically gifted Lee comes to the Jazz averaging 5.6 points across 85 career games.
Utah will clear $5.6 million in cap space and create a $6.8-million trade exception through the deal, according to ESPN's Bobby Marks.
- LeBron: 'Super humbling' to be close to breaking Kareem's scoring record
- KD: Nets' previous season 'built some doubt' about future with club
- Knicks' Brunson: 'Free agency was kind of awful how public it got'
- NBA offseason grades: Breaking down the moves in the Atlantic Division
- Suns ready to turn page on Sarver