Report: Favors exercises 2022-23 player option
Favors averaged 5.3 points and 4.7 rebounds across 38 games last season, his first with the Thunder. The veteran missed time in the back half of the campaign due to back soreness before the team shut him down in late March.
Oklahoma City acquired Favors in a trade with the Utah Jazz prior to the 2021-22 season. His Utah departure came just one season after he signed a three-year deal.
The 30-year-old logged 10.6 points per game and shot just over 54% from the floor over his career.
- Kyrie exercising $37M option with Nets for 2022-23: 'See you in the fall'
- Report: Wall plans to sign with Clippers after Rockets buyout
- Top 25 NBA free agents: The biggest names potentially available this summer
- Bulls' Karnisovas hoping to re-sign LaVine 'for a long time'
- Lakers' Monk: Money isn't biggest priority in free agency