Cerrone-Lauzon rebooked for June 18 Fight Night card
The lightweight bout between Donald Cerrone and Joe Lauzon has been rebooked for a UFC Fight Night card in Austin, Texas, on June 18, the promotion announced.
Cerrone and Lauzon were supposed to open the main card of UFC 274 last Saturday, but the former withdrew due to food poisoning.
The 39-year-old Cerrone is searching for his first win since May 2019 when he defeated Al Iaquinta by decision. He's since suffered losses to Alex Morono, Anthony Pettis, Conor McGregor, Justin Gaethje, and Tony Ferguson. He also had a bout against Niko Price ruled a no-contest.
It'll be Lauzon's first time back in the Octagon since 2019.
The main event of the June 18 card will pit Calvin Kattar against Josh Emmett in a featherweight contest.
- Dana White: Jones to fight either Ngannou or Miocic in heavyweight debut
- Murphy-Tate moving to UFC Long Island due to positive COVID-19 test
- Gamrot edges Tsarukyan in entertaining UFC main event
- Eblen dethrones Mousasi to capture middleweight title at Bellator 282
- Ray submits Pettis at PFL 5 to set up playoff rematch