Rockies add Lamet off waivers from Brewers
The Brewers designated Lamet for assignment Wednesday in a flurry of moves.
Lamet didn't throw a single pitch for the Brewers after he was dealt to the club in the Josh Hader trade with the San Diego Padres on Monday.
The 30-year-old finished fourth in NL Cy Young voting during the 2020 pandemic-shortened campaign after posting a 2.09 ERA with 12.1 K/9 over 12 starts. However, he's dealt with multiple injuries since his breakout season that stalled his career and forced him to pitch out of the bullpen.
- Blue Jays' Guerrero day-to-day with knee inflammation after MRI
- Brewers beat Cardinals to shrink magic number to 3: 'We're in a good spot'
- Left-handed hitters describe the craft of hitting lefty pitching
- Report: Blue Jays' Manoah out for season after right-arm injections
- What does Ohtani's elbow surgery mean for his next contract?