Report: MLB to fine Baez for walk-off celebration
Baez was fired up after getting a hit off Reds reliever Amir Garrett.
The two started a benches-clearing incident in May after Baez confronted Garrett about his showboating. The left-hander was suspended for that fracas, and he said Tuesday that Baez should thank him for not reacting to being mocked.
The Cubs and Reds meet again Wednesday and Thursday to conclude a four-game series.
- Orioles stun Yankees in extras after late comeback
- The Brewer Way: How Milwaukee became a World Series contender
- La Russa: Ohtani plunking unintentional, umps 'made a mistake'
- Ohtani to miss next start, Angels hoping he'll pitch again in 2021
- Cohen: Former Marlins exec is anonymous source speaking out against Mets