Welcome to Expand the Zone, theScore's weekly MLB podcast hosted by Jonah Birenbaum and Michael Bradburn.
Find the show on iTunes, SoundCloud, and Stitcher. Be sure to rate, review, and subscribe, too!
Topics in this edition include:
- Have the Dodgers cemented themselves as the top NL contender?
- How unrecognizable is this 108-loss (so far) Orioles team?
- Is Mike Trout better than your dad's dad's favorite player?
- Why would Cleveland pick "Defend Tribe Town" as a slogan?
- Who can the Red Sox count on at second base come October?
Fun flashback moment: Gary Thorne gives legendary call on Trey Mancini's game-tying home run, walk-off blast