Report: PSG considering move for Manchester United star Pogba
Paris Saint-Germain's success rate in the transfer market this summer could inspire another blockbuster signing.
United have previously been reluctant to consider any offers for the 28-year-old, but the club's stance may be different this summer due to the uncertainty over Pogba's future at Old Trafford.
The French international has yet to agree to a new contract and is heading into the final year of his deal. Laurens reports that Pogba is reluctant to extend his stay and is intrigued by the possibility of playing at PSG.
Last year, his agent Mino Raiola strongly suggested his time at Old Trafford was coming to an end. It's understood that Raiola and PSG sporting director Leonardo have spoken about Pogba on multiple occasions, according to Laurens.
The French club has already completed two major deals for defenders Achraf Hakimi and Sergio Ramos and are reportedly on the brink of announcing the arrival of goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma in the coming days.
- Messi's superb strike gives PSG statement win over Manchester City
- Watch: Messi's 1st goal for PSG is a beauty
- Sheriff Tiraspol stun Real Madrid in 90th minute to record massive upset
- Watch: Incredible goal gives Sheriff shocking win in Madrid
- Suarez completes dramatic comeback as Atletico overcome 10-man Milan