France to face Euro 2024 host Germany in September friendly
France will face Euro 2024 hosts Germany in a friendly in Dortmund in September, the French Football Federation announced on Tuesday.
The game will be played at Borussia Dortmund's Signal Iduna Park stadium on Tuesday, September 12, five days after France host the Republic of Ireland in Paris in a Euro qualifier.
Germany are only playing friendly matches in the run-up to the Euro as they have qualified automatically as hosts.
World Cup runners-up France have also arranged a friendly with Scotland in the northern city of Lille on October 17.
- No letup from title hopefuls Leverkusen in rout of Bundesliga newcomers
- Kane scores hat-trick in Bayern's 7-0 destruction of Bochum
- Stuttgart's Guirassy ties Bundesliga record with 10 goals in first 5 matches
- Germany hires Nagelsmann as coach through Euro 2024
- Nagelsmann given chance by Germany after Bayern disappointment