Woodley finally gets 'I love Jake Paul' tattoo
Tyron Woodley is officially inked.
The former UFC welterweight champion followed through on his promise to get a tattoo that reads "I love Jake Paul" after losing to the YouTube star in an August boxing match. Woodley posted a photo of his new tattoo Monday on Instagram:
During a prefight press conference, Paul and Woodley appeared to agree to a bet where the loser of the fight would get a tattoo that either read "I love Jake Paul" or "I love Tyron Woodley."
After Paul defeated Woodley by split decision on Aug. 29, the boxers seemed to make a gentlemen's agreement that if he got the tattoo, Paul would give him a rematch.
However, in the weeks since the fight, Paul said he's moved on from the idea of fighting Woodley again because he didn't get the tattoo quickly enough and he wants to fight a "real" boxer.
Paul has mentioned up-and-coming boxer Tommy Fury and UFC star Jorge Masvidal as potential opponents. But Woodley appears determined to finalize the rematch, taking it one step further by getting the tattoo almost a month after the fight.
- Braves' Rosario named NLCS MVP after record performance
- Scherzer watches, Buehler struggles as Dodgers' season ends
- Braves oust Dodgers, clinch 1st World Series appearance since 1999
- Watch: Kraken crowd welcomes team, boos Bettman at home opener
- Muzzin laments Leafs' blowout loss to Penguins: 'It's inexcusable'