Ortiz calls out Logan Paul after brutal KO loss to Silva
Saturday's loss to Anderson Silva isn't stopping Tito Ortiz from wanting to return to the boxing ring.
Silva knocked out Ortiz 81 seconds into the co-main event of the Triller Fight Club event in Hollywood, Florida. The former UFC light heavyweight champion took to Twitter afterward to express interest in a matchup against YouTuber Logan Paul.
Paul most recently went the distance with boxing legend Floyd Mayweather in a June exhibition bout. He's 0-1 as a professional, dropping a split decision to fellow internet personality KSI in 2019.
Ortiz competed in boxing for the first time against Silva, who's now 2-0 since returning to the ring earlier this summer. "The Huntington Beach Bad Boy" is riding a three-fight winning streak in MMA.
- Braves' Rosario named NLCS MVP after record performance
- Scherzer watches, Buehler struggles as Dodgers' season ends
- Braves oust Dodgers, clinch 1st World Series appearance since 1999
- Watch: Kraken crowd welcomes team, boos Bettman at home opener
- Muzzin laments Leafs' blowout loss to Penguins: 'It's inexcusable'